5 Reasons You Need To Visit Squirrels At ISTE 2017
The Squirrels team is traveling to San Antonio next week for the 2017 International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Conference & Expo. Here are five reasons you need to visit Squirrels at ISTE 2017:
1) We are sponsoring EdTech Karaoke on Tuesday, June 27th. If you’ve never heard of EdTech Karaoke, you might be thinking that we’ve been duped into helping a nightclub that didn’t save any of its budget for a DJ. EdTech Karaoke has become a legendary event at education conferences around the country, and there’s no bigger education conference than ISTE.
If our years at ISTE have taught us anything, it’s that EdTech Karaoke is one of the great highlights of the week. Be sure to get your tickets to the event at Aztec Theater soon, as EdTech Karaoke sells out quickly. We will also have additional EdTech Karaoke tickets to give away at the Squirrels booth (#626) in the ISTE expo hall. We’ll take entries all day Monday and randomly draw the EdTech Karaoke ticket winners on Monday night.
2) The Great Redwood of ISTE is back for year two. The 18-foot tree built at Squirrels headquarters attracted the gaze of ISTE 2016 attendees from all over the expo hall like a field of moths gliding toward a distant garage light at night. Come see it. Take your picture with it. Tell your grandkids about it. Just know that nobody has ever actually called it the Great Redwood of ISTE.
3) Our brilliant team is hosting ClassHub demos every hour on the hour. Our new classroom device management and monitoring technology will be on display and at work for you. This is a great opportunity to see it in person. We created ClassHub to address a number of needs expressed to us by educators and improve the ability for students to collaborate, share and learn with the devices they use every day. We think ClassHub is a home run, and we can’t wait to show you.
4) Our classic education technology Reflector 2, the Reflector suite of companion apps and AirParrot will be on display as well. Our team can also tell you all about using Ditto, our smart and unlimited screen-mirroring technology, in K-12 education.
5) We have a number of Alpha Squirrel EdTech Experts presenting at ISTE. These presenters are some of the best and most knowledgeable individuals in their profession. We can’t wait to hear what they say and have them join us at the Squirrels booth.
Another year of ISTE is upon us, friends. Embrace it and make the most of your time there. ISTE is an opportunity for all of us — educators, administrators, IT professionals, tech integration specialists, entrepreneurs and EdTech companies — to grow professionally and improve our knowledge of our craft.
As always, stop by the Squirrels booth (#626) to see what we’ve been working on for you and to put a few faces to our unique company name.
Originally published at blog.airsquirrels.com.