How to stay positive, happy, all around bright :-)
- Read a good book, one that interests you. One that can help distract you from any negativity.
- Learn something new. A new recipe, an instrument, language, anything. The more you learn , the more you can say about yourself :-)
- If you’re a girl, dress nice and have a photoshoot by yourself. With this you can learn what looks good on you, and what doesn’t.
- Drive down a back road and look around. Beauty is all around us. If you can, park your car on the side of the road and sit on top of your car. Take pictures. I think this type of past time, can help so much.
- Blast your music in your room, have a dance party by yourself!! This helps relive unwanted stress ☺
- Eat healthy, go to the gym. You’ll feel much better about yourself, and your surroundings.
- Force a smile until it becomes contagious. I swear it works.
- If someone makes you happy, spend time with them. Good vibes are good for the soul.
- Be nice, it isn’t so hard. Also good for the soul, mind and body.
- Write all the good qualities you have, and list the things you love about yourself ☺
- Appreciate everyone and everything around you because one day, whenever that may be, the places and people you love/like most won’t be there anymore. Don’t take advantage of that, leave a good impact ☺
- If you have homework, do it. Time passes by faster, and when you concentrate all negativity or thoughts will instantly vanish.
- Listen to happy music ☺
- Have a movie marathon by yourself , or with your good friends.
- Just be happy, no matter what. Remember that everything happens for a reason.
Being positive isn’t hard. I used to struggle with this though, mainly because I had no idea how to be positive and what I could do to change. Now I thank those who have given me these pointers, so that I can be positive no matter what. I haven’t been this happy in a long time, and I’m so thankful to say that I am ☺