It’s a one thing bonanza today as I’m back after a week of a particularly horrid cold. It’s tempered down but not gone completely. I’m locked in my office and using gloves and coughing into a kleenex when touching things out and about. So reducing the harm.
But anyway on the done list:
- Paid my credit card bill
- Paid ticket for my accident from 2 weeks ago
- Picked up my new parking pass
- Sent reminder out for church Communion
- Booked a truck to pick up church rummage leftovers.
Still need to do:
- Test a connection to a server
- I kept up with most of my work e-mails while gone but one I couldn’t complete because I didn’t have access to the answer while at home.
- My new Android phone has crappy phone reception when I’m at home so call cell phone company to see if they can do anything about it.