Exciting Internship Opportunity at Storyzy.
Position: Executive Assistant
Industry: Media — News Publishers
Time Required: Full-Time
Type of offer: Internship
Level of Education: Current student
Level of French: not required
Level of English: Native/Fluent
Location: 130 rue de Lourmel, Paris (75015)
To Begin: February
The Executive Assistant is responsible for working directly with the Storyzy executive team (CEO, CMO, CFO) to support daily business-driving activities. The Executive Assistant is an ideal first professional experience for a student who is comfortable with a steep learning curve and who is able to take initiative.
- Logistics: support executive team with organizing of meetings and communication activities, and with the preparation of support materials
- Sales: support executive team with prospection and sales activities (researching contacts and contact information, organizing CMS, etc.)
- Communications: support executive team with drafting of emails, presentation, proofreading, brainstorming etc.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
Level of English:
Additional Language Requirements:
Native or fluent English, other languages a plus
French not required
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proactive with a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Experienced and/or interested in news/advertising/publishing/media
Storyzy was founded in November 2012 and is the first 100% automated content technology driven by what people say — quotes. Storyzy extracts “Who Said What” (quotes & people) from digital news articles. More than 300K people indexed and 50K quotes extracted daily. Quotes are remixed to create automated content for online news publishers that recirculates website traffic (more page views) and amplifies SEO (audience acquisition). We offer 2 key products: (1) an automated quotes page and (2) automated quote widget. Storyzy’s current business partners include Euronews, Newsmax, Boxing News Online… Storyzy has had 8 AUP interns in the past two years, many of which were hired afterwards. Our ten-person team is located in the “Incubateur Boucicaut” sponsored by the Mairie de Paris in the fifteenth arrondissement of Paris (metro Boucicaut — line 8).
Please send your CV, cover letter and availability to Chrystal Vavoulidis at firstname.lastname@example.org.