In conversation with Aiko Cunanan
Everyone meet Aiko Cunanan, blogger, photographer and model. Aiko loves to combine her love of fashion and travel. When she is not busy at work, Aiko enjoys blogging and sharing her experiences with the world. We sat down with her to ask her about life as a blogger, what are some of her tips and what are her goals for this year. Make sure you check us out on the app store http://apple.co/2sMtLdl and go follow Aiko.
1. Who is your style Icon?
I have so many but if I had to choose one it would be Selena Gomez! Her style is cute but classy at the same time.
2. What trend are you loving this season?
Off the shoulder trend. It’s the perfect trend for Spring and Summer!
3. How would you describe your own personal style?
Girly Chic! I love being in dresses and skirts.
4.What do you think will be the big hits fashion wise for this summer?
Crop tops! There are so many cute styles out there and goes well with everyone’s body type.
5.Where do you tend to buy your clothes?
Revovle, Topshop and Zara
6.What other fashion bloggers do you follow?
Marianna Hewitt, Sincerely Jules and Song of Style
7. Do you listen to music when you are getting ready? If yes, what’s your favourite playlist on Spotify?
Absolutely! Drake station is always my favorite
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Owning a clothing line, having a foundation or charity, traveling the world, and living in Beverly Hills
9. Denim or Leather?
10. Converse or Vans?
11. What do you find are the top questions your followers tend to ask you most?
What camera do you use?
12. Pretend you’ve agreed to participate in Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls. You’ve been told that you are only allowed to bring 5 items of clothing (including shoes and swimwear) and 3 beauty products what would you bring?
A pair of sandals, pajamas, swimwear, romper and a pair of shorts
Moisterizer, Lip gloss and Eyebrow Pencil
13. If you wern’t a fashion blogger what would you be?
Where can people find you?