In conversation with fashion blogger Liv Blankson
We sat down and interviewed the lovely fashion blogger Liv Blankson. We talked all things pink puffas, what to bring to a desert island as well as where she likes to shop!
Take it away Liv!
1. How would you describe your own personal style?
I would describe my style as clean, sleek and diverse.
2. What trend are you loving this season?
Puffas and PINK!!! Maybe even a pink puffa? — River Island, I’m looking at you.
3. Who is your style Icon?
I wouldn’t say I have a particular icon, I’m just forever inspired by the things and people around me, both physically and digitally.
4. What do you think will be the big hits fashion wise for next season?
I’m hoping it will be the return of white, as I have to admit, it’s my favourite ‘colour’ although it’s probably the least practical! I’m also excited for layers this season however i’m not of the heavy knitted kind!
5. Where do you tend to buy your clothes, and why?
Almost always online and usually ASOS, H&M and Zara. They give me the most money troubles!
6. What fashion blogs do you follow?
Where do I begin! I’ll give you a couple of my favourites — Mowoblog, Happily Grey, Tres Monik and A Fashion Fix. I follow a whole host of talented wonderful on Instagram for the full low-down.
7. Do you listen to music when you are getting ready? If yes, what’s your favourite playlist on Spotify?
You have to! I actually have my own collection of tunes on Deezer but I’m partial to a little ‘Spotify and Chill’
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Probably with my life a little more together and hopefully I’ll still being a creative bean where possible and hopefully happy!
9. What are your home comforts?
My mum, a yummy smelling candle and hot chocolate. What more do you need?
10. Trainers, what are your favourite?
I recently got some Adidas EQT trainers which are open at the top. They’re a love/hate thing but I LOVE them.
11. What do you find are the top questions your followers tend to ask you most?
‘Where is this from?’ ‘How do you edit your photos?’ ‘What camera do you use?’ ‘Are your eyelashes real?’ — which they are.
12.Pretend you’ve agreed to participate in Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls. You’ve been told that you are only allowed to bring 5 items of clothing (including shoes and swimwear) and 3 beauty products what would you bring?
2 x cami tops
1 x denim shorts
Toothbrush? (because… hygiene)
13. Where are people most likely to see you?
Cosied up at home, watching the Bake-off or a billion other TV shows or probably in some sort of clothing shop, on the times I decide I won’t shop online
Make sure you’re following Liv: https://www.instagram.com/livblankson/