Top 10 Cool Shades for the Summer
- Burberry — Round Frame Horn Effect Sunglasses — Were £180 Now £90
Every so often Burberry produces the sunglasses of the season. Last Spring/Summer Burberry produced these beauties for their catwalk show. Currently in the sale. Buy them before they go.
2. Topshop — Swoosh Metal Cateye Sunglasses — £18.99
With Cateye frames seen the runways of the likes of Gucci and Mui Mui, Topshop’s take offers a lighter (and much cheaper version) without looking like a copy whilst still giving the wearer that sassy cat and luxury look.
3. Chloe — Isidora aviator-style gold-tone sunglasses — £235
Big and Bold seems to be the order of the day in fashion and Chloe have provided us with one of the better and more unique options with their Isidora Aviator.
4. Cutler and Gross — Love Bite acetate sunglasses — £330
Everybody loves a pair of love heart shaped glasses. These are practically the festival sunglasses of choice. Glasses masters Cutler and Gross have produced a more adult take on our festival faves.
5. Spitfire — Trip Hop Sunglasses — £30
Thin and lightweight these perfectly named Trip Hop sunglasses are a great option for those looking for something stylish yet descrete.
6. Self Portrait — Luxe cat-eye matte-acetate sunglasses — £85
Yet another pair of cat-eye sunglasses for you guys. This time from Self Portrait’s collab with Le Specs. Featuring a two tone colour pattern and a shape to suit every face.
7. Karen Walker x Liberty — Blue Liberty Print Harvest sunglasses — £210
For those looking for something with a bit of colour and print look no further than this exclusive collab between Karen Walker and Liberty London.
8. Ray Ban — Blue Round Metal Sunglasses — £180
Blue lenses and minimal round frames make these an easy wear and add style to any outfit.
9. ASOS — Oversized 70’s Angular Frame Sunglasses — £15
My pick from ASOS this season is this pair that are looking to the 70’s for inspiration. Oversized and featuring an angular design these are a real statement piece.
10. Le Specs — Hey Macarena round frame acetate sunglasses — £40
Eternally classic tortoise shell sunglasses with round frames. No thrills but can be worked into almost any outfit. Everyone needs a pair like this.