$14/hr minimum wage is effective beginning this February 4th
Quakertown, PA — Success Rehabilitation, Inc. recently announced it is increasing its minimum wage to $14/hr for all full-time Direct Support Professionals — effective February 4th. The new minimum wage will benefit more than 74 current Success team members and all new hires.
“We listened to our team members, thought hard about what we wanted to do, and decided that we wanted to lead,” said Padraig Tangney, Success’s Chief Operating Officer. The short version of our vision statement is to “become the premier provider of brain injury services.” To continue to work to reach this vision, a starting salary of $14/hr will allow us to reward and attract talented individuals who align with our culture and understand the critical role they play in support of each of the client’s rehabilitation programs.”
Team members will continue to receive Success Rehabilitation’s industry-leading benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Employee Profit-Sharing plan
- Tuition Reimbursement, $600/per semester & $1200/per calendar year, eligible with a 24/hr minimum work week and approval.
- Career Development, offered through an extensive range of certifications, programs, in-house continuing education and funding for external development.
- Company provided meals by Success’s In House Chef.
About Success Rehabilitation, Inc.
Success Rehabilitation is the single provider of premier, client-centric, therapeutic programs in Bucks County, Pennsylvania for adults who have sustained a traumatic brain injury or other neurological impairment. Our team of experienced brain injury professionals delivers an array of traditional and non-traditional therapeutic services, and all medical and therapeutic services are developed and coordinated by Success care managers. More about Success Rehabilitation career’s here