Actions to anti-depress
This is more of a reference for myself than anything. If someone else gets any use out of this list, bravo.
- Clean (Usually I set a 3–10-minute timer) it makes me feel successful to get at least a little something done.
- Make my bed
- Sleep (If I haven’t)
- Eat (If I haven’t)
- Make a list of three 5 minute tasks and then do them
- Go to the gym (Row or Run)
- Look at my pretty selfies
- Help around the house
- Make a list of achievements
- Read (Patrick Rothfus’s Name of the Wind)
So basically, Clean, Write lists, Do small tasks, Work out