2015 in a Nutshell
What did I do in 2015?
In no particular order of course because my mind is chaos.
- Road tripped to MAGFest and had a killer time with my best friend ladies aka Rising Stars — Sam, Jen, Cris, and Tiff. Sam, if you’re reading this, please post the vlog. We need to relive the insanity plz.
- Went to ECCC and finally enjoyed a convention where I wasn’t working and was just a participant
- Moved to the West coast in May…with no job >_>
- And then in July… I got a KILLER job working on a Xbox Dashboard Programming team as a Producer!
- Participated in a major gaming tournament at E3 and won 3rd place~! (with Trevor Ariza…nbd) ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8SXohx6M7c )
- Interviewed Devs at E3 on behalf of USGamer.Net ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQnnWGZytGs )
- Was in a Rockband commercial *cough 00:24 seconds dat red hair in the back* ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtvh7B_U-Hw )
- Decided to sign up for the N5 JLPT in July 2016 for fun and work towards full Japanese proficiency.
- COMPLETELY marathoned the animeOne Piece (WAT?)
- Finally got correctly diagnosed on my injury and am taking the steps through physical therapy to have my spine and shoulder realigned.
- Got a PS4 and an Xbox One (They are living happily next to each other)
- Flew to San Francisco for Twitch Con
- Decided to take blood thinning medication as an alternative to treat my anxiety instead of typical anxiety medication as to not get addicted — working super well :)
- Replayed Suikoden for the 35th time (through Chris) acting as an IRL strategy guide
- Created and participated in two panels for PAX Prime ( One of them was partially recorded — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsXW_4AB-tY )
- Got a new phone (iPhone 6S)
- Got a “new” car — an ’05 Dodge Stratus
- Rocked a “jellyfish dress” at the Child’s Play Charity Auction (https://twitter.com/SvennaCirclet/status/675239509357891584 )
- And probably more but my brain is spaghetti…
What’s next for 2016? I’m actually working on a pyramid graph with the awesome ladies I mentioned earlier. One for my career and one for personal growth. I’ll post it up in a couple of days but we’re going serious arts and crafts on this baby.
HAPPY NEW YEAR’S EVE. STAY SAFE ❤