Welcoming Tips for Any WordHero AI Content Writer
WordHero AI Writer is one of my favorite writing assistants. It uses artificial intelligence to make up words and sentences. It is a great help especially when I want to write something I am not familiar with, some formats I can not handle well, or run out of words during writing. From making the writing sound natural to check for grammar mistakes, WordHero AI Writer will help me write 1000+ words article in a pinch. Today we’ll explore how we get used to it quickly:
An easy warming-up for WordHero AI Editor
For the Editor add-on, I paid an extra cost of 39$ after APPSUMO LTD deals.
The Editor mode allows you to write a long-form article easily. It’s worth buying. It has the capability to turn any word into a well-written essay. Are you a university student who can’t find enough time for writing essays? Or are you a writer with a big project coming up? WordHero will have your back. The app has been designed to be easy to use. Even those people without much tech know-how can figure it out.
Here is the current UI introduction:
- Create a New Document: you need to write a new article from scratch.
- Open a Document: all your previous documents are saved online automatically, you can open them from here. — You should find your written project here instead of History.
- Save Current Document: its function is as itself explained. I think it’s useless since automatic saving document.
- Advanced Options: the default output languages.
- Help (open in a new tab): a link to a YouTube tutorial Video of Jeff Tay, the founder of WordHero AI Writer.
- Blog Outline: generate an outline list from the title.
- Blog Intro: the rocket icon — write an intro from the title or highlighted section header (max 100 characters each operation)
- Write More: the pen icon — writer more after cursor or highlighted text (min 50 characters, max 600 characters look back)
The UI should be updated to be more user-friendly soon. But the major functions are similar to other AI-generated content tools.
What should you do for a step-by-step long-form blog writing?
- Do keyword research — target 1–3 keywords, and Create a New Document;
- Generate and select blog headlines — by filling your keywords into the Blog Headlines tool;
- Click the Blog Outline tool — for creating outlines according to your headline, try several times until satisfied;
- Click the Blog Intro tool — for writing the beginning part of the blog based on headlines and outlines, and move it ahead of the full article.
- Highlight each headline and try the Blog Intro tool — for breaking down the targeted content of each outline, narrow down a single writing goal at a time.
- Write More tool — for AI writing more content and details around the context after your mouse stop position. It will automatically look back within 50~600 characters which are around 1 to 7 typical sentences.
Get used to your WordHero AI toolbox
WordHero offers a series of tools for different AI writing purposes. It comes with a pre-installed library and users can add their own projects to the library for later use. The tool has been developed in order to help writers who want to use AI in their writing but don’t know how to start or don’t have enough time. There are tools that help you write content such as tweets, blog posts, and social media posts.
There are 3 tips for the toolbox application:
1. Search what you want:
Anytime, when you want to do a specific purpose writing, you can type and search for what you are looking for. Such as, if you are a Youtuber, just simply type “video” then you will find out 3 related tools: video ideas, video titles, video descriptions. And you are able to fill in some keywords to start the AI content generation.
2. Pin tools that you use the most often:
You can pin the tools on top that you use the most frequently to your toolbox. You’ll see a list of all pinned tools. And if there’s a tool not in your taskbar or desktop shortcuts, you can search and pin it. You can cancel the pinning anytime. It is to save your time and energy for the content.
3. Editor page for AI content improvement:
Even for a specific tool output, I would use the Editor page to write a headline, then copy + paste the multiple results as my options. I always have recorded documents there on the 2nd button [Open a document]. And later I usually combine several results to maximize the content expression.
Above is the very basis for WordHero AI content Writer, I’ll update more in the near future!