ORIGO (OGO) is the world first decentralized application platform that protects your privacy. Origo Protocol offers a complete privacy preserving solution that supports normal hardware for smart contract input and output, backed by cryptography primitives like zero knowledge proof. ORIGO also offers a flexible design for users to choose either public or confidential transaction feature on demand, suitable for various use cases with different privacy needs.
SwitchDex is a decentralized exchange running on the Ethereum blockchain. SwitchDex has no restrictions on limits, no restrictions on jurisdictions, and of course no user information is collected.
* SwitchDex charges a .2% taker fee. There are no other platform fees.
* SwitchDex offers users a one time flat fee amount to remove this platform fee forever. From July 1st through July 31st this one time fee is $50. This fee will increase $10 monthly, and will top out at $100 in December 2019.
* To whitelist an address, go to Switch.ag. On the deposit side click the token you’d like to pay with. On the receive side click SwitchDex whitelist. Fill out the form and make payment. That’s it!
* You can verify if an address is whitelisted by going to whitelist.switchdex.ag(please allow up to 24 hours for addresses to reflect on the whitelist checker)
100% of all fees collected by SwitchDex (trading fees + whitelist fees) are airdropped to ESH & SDEX token holders.
* 50% are airdropped to ESH holders
* 50% are airdropped to SDEX holders