Publica (PBL) is a platform that uses the blockchain to help book writers sell their work using tokens. Publica allows creators to hold what’s called a Book ICO that enables them to pre-sell copies of their upcoming work as readable tokens, authors are able to reward their early supporters and at the same time receive the funds needed to finish their work. Once finished the book will be automatically published to the blockchain and accessible to anyone holding your tokens.
There are no fees to list a token on SwitchDex, no restrictions on limits, no restrictions on jurisdictions, and of course no user information is collected.
* SwitchDex charges a .2% taker fee. There are no other platform fees.
* SwitchDex offers users a one time flat fee amount to remove this platform fee forever. From May 1st through May 31st this one time fee is $30. This fee will increase $10 monthly, and will top out at $100 in December 2019.
* To whitelist an address, go to Switch.ag. On the deposit side click the token you’d like to pay with. On the receive side click SwitchDex whitelist. Fill out the form and make payment. That’s it!
* You can verify if an address is whitelisted by going to whitelist.switchdex.ag (please allow up to 24 hours for addresses to reflect on the whitelist checker)
100% of all fees collected by SwitchDex (trading fees + whitelist fees) are airdropped to ESH & SDEX token holders.
* 50% are airdropped to ESH holders
* 50% are airdropped to SDEX holders