We’re hiring: Accounts Assistant
The Office Group provides flexible offices, meeting and drop-in work spaces. The company focuses on building spaces that enable every way of working, for every sort of business. We’re about location, exciting design and great people.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
Accounts Assistant to take on responsibility for overseeing client billing and debt, managing client deposits and returns, performing daily bank reconciliations, and providing general assistance to other members of finance as required.
The candidate will have the ability to multi task and can demonstrate attention to detail, time management and organisational skills. They will possess a positive and helpful attitude, and show potential to develop with the business.
The role has been created due to an internal promotion of the existing accounts assistant.
- Processing the bi-monthly clients direct debit payments to ensure the business gets paid in full, and on time
- Overseeing all client debt and managing the ledger, producing reports on debt aging and providing commentary
- Performing clients account reconciliations when required, and handling any client refunds
- Managing client deposits, checking and authorising the returns
- Performing daily bank reconciliations for all the bank accounts within the group
- Assisting the management accounts team with month end duties
- Other ad-hoc assistance to the finance managers, financial controller and CFO as required
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com