We’re hiring: Assistant Management Accountant
The Office Group provides flexible offices, meeting and drop-in work spaces. The company focuses on building spaces that enable every way of working, for every sort of business. We’re about location, exciting design and great people.
Purpose of Role/Job Overview
The role of the Assistant Management Accountant is to manage the finances for a group of buildings within the Group’s portfolio.
The candidate will be responsible for liaising with their building managers on a daily basis, ensuring they are aware of the goings on and completing the month end reporting for each of these buildings.
- Monitor and reconcile monthly licence fee and service fee billing.
- Review and sign off bi-monthly Direct Debit submissions
- Monitor and ensure correct posting of all purchase invoices relating to portfolio of buildings
- General Ledger coding of invoices for Accounts Payable team to post
- Ad hoc processing of invoices and credit notes into the Microsoft Dynamics accounting system
- Monthly review of ageing creditors
- Review and maintain Purchase Order spreadsheet
- Check and post sales integration log of all invoices within Microsoft Dynamics
- Review new and renewed Licence Fee agreements to ascertain correct levels of deposit
- Authorisation and release of deposit on a timely basis on request from Building Managers
- Approve client deposit offsets
- Monitor ageing debtors for potential bad debt
MONTH END ACCOUNTING
- Month end to be completed in timely and accurate fashion for review by FC
- Reconciliation of Licence Fee billing to occupancy report
- Post accrual and prepayment journals for each building
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Balance Sheet items
- Maintaining and Distributing the Management Information Pack to the Building Managers
- Monthly on site meetings with building managers to run through the P&L, answering any queries
- Attend quarterly management team meetings and lead discussion on revenue and cost analysis
- Preparation of balance sheet and P&L analysis for each of the buildings
- Line by line P&L commentary with comparisons to budget and prior periods for FC and FD
- Development and distribution of ad-hoc historical cost analysis
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org