Since my introductory post on Bitrue’s BTR token, around two weeks have passed. Markets have moved and BTR is free to trade in 5 days, so I guess it’s time for an update.
According to the valuation framework/ model I used, the numbers are now looking like this:
As you can see, the (theoretical) “fair value” of BTR increased to $0.23 (from $0.17). This is due to both higher exchange trading volumes and valuation multiples (on average). If market participants think BTR/ Bitrue has better growth perspectives than the market average, BTR should trade higher than $0.23. If market participants expect below average growth, BTR should trade lower than $0.23 .
I do feel honoured to have >13,000 traders and investors following my personal Twitter account. With that comes a big responsibility. Please read carefully:
- With this document, I’m sharing the reasons why I (personally) have decided to support the BTR project — please do not consider this to be any kind of investment advice or encouragement. Economically, investing in BTR could turn out to be a great, or disastrous decision (see “BTR Valuation” and “BTR Risks”). The token could go to zero.
- At the time of writing, I own BTR tokens. I bought those. I might sell those any time without prior notice.
- I do not have any kind of contractual relationship with the Bitrue exchange. I also did not enjoy any rewards, rebates or preferential treatment.
- I have not been compensated, or rewarded in any way, by anyone, for publishing this document.
- Data or information I referenced/ shared in this report might not be accurate or correct.