Salwar suits- the glory of Indian fashion
Keeping your wardrobe updated to the latest fashion is a must these days. But it is also important to maintain your comfort and individuality while running after fashion. A salwar kameez is the most comfortable thing that could happen to women. Especially, in the Indian climate, salwar kameez is a light and simple way to stay gorgeous. Different salwar suit designs have come up in the market to suit the tastes of new Indian women.
Mix and match is a good way to experiment and create your own style. Salwar kameez gives ample options to try and invent a new look every day. Kameez refers to the long tunic style dress and salwar refers to the pants that are worn beneath. There are many variations in the styles of both salwars and kameezes and you can keep on experimenting and trying different combinations. First let us go through the types of salwars and kameezes available. Among kameezes you have,
• The usual short kurta, perhaps just till the thighs.
• The medium length kameez till the knees.
• The straight long kameez that is slender in shape and almost touches the ankles.
• The anarkali suit with a lot of flare from the waist till the hemline which may even touch the floor.
• The achkan style kameez with high collars, open front and slit in front from the thigh to the knees.
Now coming to salwars, there are
• Usual straight salwars that is loose and a little tight around the ankles.
• Parallel pants with wide bottoms.
• Churidaars, which are tight fitting and gather around the ankles in ripples.
• Patiala style salwar with a lot of pleats in the baggy pants.
• Dhoti style salwar resembling the Patiala style but these are tight around the ankles and have a dhoti like appearance.
Now you can buy salwar suits online and go on experimenting with these various styles to come up with something stark new. Here are some tips you can try out with new designs of salwar suits while leaving for college or work the next day. For instance, you can go for a high collared achkan with wide salwars or parallels instead of the usual churidars and leave out the dupatta or wrap it around in a stylish way. You may also wear your patialas or dhoti pants with a kurti just touching your hips and team it up with a bright dupatta. Online shopping gives you good options to buy salwar suits. Keep exploring new options and spread around the glory of Indian fashion. Look at these few designs picked up for you.
This georgette multicolor salwar suit is typical for casual wear. It is light and simple yet bright enough to gain attention with the big floral prints. Teamed up with sap green churidar and dupatta it is quite a well balanced design.
Resplendence speaks through this gorgeous and majestic pink straight salwar suit with heavy zari work. The hot shade of pink is matched with the bright and shimmery zari work in ornate designs. It looks grand enough for grand Indian weddings. The long straight suit almost till the ankles is teamed up with churidars.
This black long straight suit is a classic one. The embellishments in red and white resham work near the neck and the border look highly delightful. The patches of bright yellow add an amount of exuberance to the classic black shade.