Back to School!
We here at Tapas know how how hard it is to schlep back to school in the fall. Trying to get back to a regular sleeping schedule and make time for class, extracurriculars, work, friends, family, and other projects can feel overwhelming. Whether you’re heading back to school and nervous about the upcoming year or you’ve just graduated and are still trying to figure out what you’re going to do with your life, comics can help. We’ve gathered a few bits of life advice from some of our favorite comics to get you through the first weeks of the new school year.
- It’s important to stay open-minded and keep an eye out for new opportunities. Life can surprise you, and sometimes doing something scary can pan out.
- There’s nothing wrong with being direct. You might even make a new friend!
- Tests are nerve-wracking, but do your best to relax. Even though every test feels life-altering, you’re gonna make it out okay, even if you don’t do as well as you want to.
- It’s easy to get wrapped up in anxiety about social interactions, but nine times out of ten, you’re probably overthinking it and everything is probably fine.
- Most importantly, school is gonna be over soon! Enjoy school as much as possible while you can, but when things get tough, remember that you just have to hang in there a little longer.
-Serena and the Tapas Team
P.S.: We currently have a back to school sale on a bunch of our premium titles, with prices ranging from 40–60% off! Make sure to check it out.