How to find out if you’re one of Hillary Clinton’s #BasementDwellers or #Deplorables
During a swanky Manhattan fundraiser last month, Hillary Clinton was caught on tape referring to Donald Trump’s supporters as “irredeemable,” saying they could fit into a “basket of deplorables.”
If you thought that was bad, wait until what you hear what she’s been caught saying on a secret audio recording now.
Describing the supporters of rival Bernie Sanders, Clinton quipped,
“They’re children of the Great Recession. And they are living in their parents’ basement… And they don’t see much of a future.”
Hillary Clinton’s condescension and disdain toward anyone who’s not a card-carrying member of the political and business elite may leave you wondering, “Does Hillary Clinton think I’m a ‘Deplorable’ or ‘Basement Dweller,’ too?”
Fortunately there is one fail-proof way to find out: Follow the money.
1. Are you one of the Wall St. special interests who have contributed $100 million to Hillary Clinton and her allies this election cycle? (OpenSecrets.org, Accessed 9/28/16)
2. Are you in one of the 21 groups who paid for Clinton speeches while also lobbying the State Department while she was Secretary of State?
3. Are you one of the 60 companies that donated a total of more than $26 million to the Clinton Foundation while also lobbying the government during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of state?
4. Are you one of the foreign donors who contributed up to $68 million to the Clinton Foundation in the years after Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State?
5. Were you paid under the table to set up Hillary Clinton’s infamous private email server, then later assert your Fifth Amendment rights during testimony before Congress and 125 consecutive times during a court-ordered deposition?
6. Did you get paid to delete Hillary Clinton’s emails, despite orders from Congress to preserve them? And to accomplish this mission, did you use BleachBit, a computer program that promises to to go “beyond simply deleting files” and “shred files to prevent recovery”?
If your answer to these questions is “no,” then Hillary Clinton apparently believes you are either a “Deplorable” or “Basement Dweller,” and probably both.