Marigold Iced Green Tea Recipe
We’re in the very midst of Summer, and a chilled healthy beverage seems like the only hope of some respite from the gruelling heat. Marigold Green Tea is one of the most versatile drinks, and can be enjoyed in any season. Brew it iced, and you have yourself the perfect floral concoction to quench your thirst. Here’s a simple recipe to brew this refreshing drink with enchanting flavors. Bring out your pitchers and ice cubes!
Hot Brew Method:
- Brew tea with hot water as per standard procedure. Ratio is 2 gms per 200 ml of water.
- Steep for 5–7 mins to make a strong brew. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate the tea concentrate.
Cold Brew Method:
- Infuse tea in room temperature water. Ratio is 2 gms per 200 ml of water. Leave this infusion overnight.
- Next morning strain the tea leaves and refrigerate the tea concentrate.
Tea Concentrate stays good in the fridge for up to one week. To make your Iced Tea, add 60 ml of tea concentrate in a tall glass + 30 ml of fruit juice and top it up with chilled water and iced cubes. Add cane sugar / honey to sweeten. Fruit juice may have added sugar. Hence, adjust the sweetener accordingly.
Looking for the perfect blend to get brewing? Find it here.