The essence of Booting your android device in safe mode is to enables it boot with default settings, meaning, all third party apps would automatically be disabled. This function is Best when you want to troubleshoot your android device and also when you want to get rid of lag or freezes you noticed on your android device.
It’s advisable to perform the safe mode function often, and watch all errors being fixed from your device. Take note that once your android device is being boot in safe mode, and then your android operating system would revert to its default settings.
I have detailed this in two methods, so choose the easiest method to boot your Tecno ((Tecno Q1, Tecno S7, Tecno P9, Tecno M9, Tecno H5, Tecno N9, Tecno D3, Tecno D5, Tecno F7, Tecno M3, Tecno S3, Tecno P5, Tecno L3, Tecno M5, Tecno M7, Tecno H7, Tecno M6, Tecno R7, Tecno N7, Tecno M9 (A3), Tecno L6, Tecno F5, Tecno G9, Tecno Boom J7, Tecno Phantom Z (A7), Tecno Camon C5, Tecno Camon C8, Tecno camon c7, Tecno camon c9, Tecno camon c9 pro, Boom J5, Phantom 5 android phones in safe mode. The method works perfectly on devices running on android kitkat, lollipop and also marshmallow.
How to Boot Tecno Android devices into Safe Mode
- First turn off your smartphone and then turn on, Press and hold the home button while the phone is starting up.
- Then in the button left hand corner of the screen, find the Safe Mode option.
- That’s it, and your smartphone would successfully start in Safe Mode.
- First turn off your smartphone.
- After that, press and hold the Power and Lock button then wait till your device boots to LG logo
- Immediately it boots to your device logo, then press the Volume Down button, while slipping of the Power button, then make sure the Volume Down button is still held till your device restarts
- After that, Safe Mode would be visible on the left bottom of the screen, and then remove your hand from Volume Down button
- Now exit the Safe Mode by pressing the Power &Lock button and then tap Restart
- That’s it. Using any of the above method would easily start up your android device in Safe Mode. So follow the instruction carefully.
Originally published on Blogger