Here is a working CM12.1, android 5.1 Lollipop for your Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini. it has all the features of the android 5.1 lollipop, This tutorial will guide you on how to install CM 12.1 OS 5.1 Lollipop on Tecno Phantom Z and Z Mini . Use the comment box if you want to ask questions.
For those searching for…
- Tecno phantom z lollipop update
- Tecno phantom z stock rom
- Tecno phantom z custom rom
- Tecno phantom z stock rom download
- Tecno ptm-z- mini firmware
- Tecno phantom z mini stock rom
- Phantom z lollipop rom
- Phantom z mini rom
You will find the right answers to your queries if you keep reading.
Features of Cyanogen MOD 5.1 OS
- Android 5.1 Base
- Updated Sync
- Latest Google Now luncher
- Stable Battery Management
- Better and Stable ROM Temperature
- Hotspot and Wifi Sync Working fine
- Smoother Graphics
- Faster Boot-time
- Builtin Google Apps and more
Here`s how you can flash Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini
To flash this ROM on your Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini follow these 3 steps.
- First you need to root your device.
- Flash a custom recovery on it.
- Install CM12.1 custom rom
How to root tecno phantom z & z mini
If your Tecno Phantom Z or Z mini is not rooted yet, follow the instructions below to root it. This is because you need root access on the phone in order to successfully flash this ROM on it especially, before you are able to flash Custom recovery on the device.
1. Download Kingroot from here and install it on your phone or here to download for Windows PC
2. Turn On your Data Service or Connect to a working and active hotspot.
3. Lunch Kingroot on the phone or your PC and then, follow the instructions on Kingroot to root your Tecno Phantom Z or Z mini.
How To Flash TWRP Custom Recovery On Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini:
1. Get TWRP/CWM Recovery.img file for your Tecno Phantom Z or z mini.
To learn how to flash twrp/cwm.
See http://bit.ly/2a6HJgH for twrp.
See http://bit.ly/2aeTcsy for cwm.
2. Download MobileUncle Tools from Play Store here or use the direct link here and install it on your Tecno Phantom Z or Z mini.
3. Put the TWRP/CWM Recovery.img you download/made from the link above to the root of your SD Card.
4. Lunch MobileUncle Tools on your phone.
5. Click Recovery Update from MobileUncle Tools.
6. Select the TWRP/CWM Recovery you downloaded from the list. Confirm it and then proceed. If it asks you to reboot to recovery, click “Yes”.
you may also like :
How to Install Blisspop ROM on Tecno Phantom Z & Phantom Z Mini
How to install CM12.1 on phantom z and phantom z mini
1.Now that you have Flashed TWRP or CWM Custom Recovery on your Tecno Phantom Z or Z mini.
2. Click here to download the CM12.1 Custom ROM for Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini.
3. Move the downloaded ROM to the root of your internal storage. You may use On The Go cable (OTG) for this purpose as well if you so chose to.
4. Reboot to recovery. See http://bit.ly/29Fp7C9
Remember! It should be TWRP or CWM Recovery on your Tecno Phantom Z and Z mini.
5. Wipe Data and Wipe Cache.
6. Click Install from SD Card.
7. Navigate to the folder where you have saved the Downloaded ROM and select it. Wait patiently for the flashing operation to complete and then, reboot the your device.
Originally published on Blogger