Venues for Purchasing Pipe Goods
Beginner’s Guide to Pipe Smoking by Ted
If your are in Thailand there are a few physical shops that you can go to. The two that are of note are:
- Vapour House: This shop is at season square on the first floor call this number 086 669 3009 to get directions when you have reached Seacon and this is their website. http://www.vapourhouse.com
- Bynity: This shop is in Silom near Chong Nonsri Bts station but from there its still another 15 minute walk. They have a wide range of Peterson Pipes and tobaccos. This is their website: http://www.bnityint.com
For beginners I would suggest that you stay away from Ebay. For it is too easy for you to buy a ton of useless stuff that you don’t actual need. Also even if most of the products on eBay are legit there are some that are scammers selling poor quality equipment.
International Website that ship to Thailand
These two websites have a massive range of pipe related products from tobaccos to pipe cleaner and pouches. You will have a great time browsing through. But be warned the exchange rate can be a bit bad. However the pros far out way the cons in using these venues. All you need is a credit card and you are good to go, the people in our club has been using these websites for years and never had any problems was credit card security.
- Smoking Pipes.com: This website has everything that you can want related to pipes and they even have a blog that you can read too very informative. Here is the link: http://www.smokingpipes.com
- 4Noggins.com: This website is almost exactly the same as Smokingpipes.com however the website isn’t as well presented and organised however you can find that their shipping is very flexible. The website is here: http://www.4noggins.com
When ordering from overseas it is prudent to buy no more than $100 per shipment and no heavier than 500g. For further info on shipping fell free to message me.
Essential Pipe Accessories( This is the bare minimum that you need)
- Czech Pipe Tool
- Pipe Cleaner
- 10 Baht 7–11 Lighter
Expense Sum Up (The cheapest you have to spend)
- Corn Cob Option: Corn Cob Pipe (300 Baht) + Frog Morton Cellar Tobacco (600 baht) + czech pipe tool (150 baht) + pipe cleaner (200 baht) + 7–11 Lighter (10 baht) = 1,260 baht
- Briar Pipe Option: Peterson Briar Pipe (3000 baht) + Frog Morton Cellar Tobacco (600 baht) + czech pipe tool (150 baht) + pipe cleaner (200 baht) + 7–11 Lighter (10 baht) = 3,960 baht
These prices are for the thai shops, the prices in the websites will be cheaper but comes with shipping costs. Please click the links.
To go back to the main page click this link: