Why I’m launching a software testing jobs board
During the move from ‘the idea’ to ‘I’m actually doing it!’, I asked myself — why am I launching a software testing jobs board? Luckily, it didn’t take me long to come up with the answers and the USPs of this particular jobs board.
- it’s independent of any other job board or recruitment companies
- it’s serving the software testing community by providing a job marketplace
- it’s run by a software tester with lengthy experience in testing and the IT industry
- it’s serving a niche area — software testing jobs — and is not just another generic jobs board
- I haven’t seen anyone else doing something quite like this
Current Status — there’s a Coming Soon Page at TesterJobs.co, where you can sign up to the newsletter and fairly soon things will move to the beta launch website.
There’s still a lot of work to do… stay tuned and I’ll keep you updated on progress. I plan to write up the good, the bad and the ugly of setting up your own online business.
Thanks for reading.