Colossus is a controversial software that some insurance companies are using to evaluate personal injury claims.
Wham and Rogers, PLLC — Board Certified Trial Lawyers (832) 592–1108.
What Is Colossus?
Colossus is a software program used by insurance companies to evaluate personal injury claims.
About half of the major insurance companies use this type of software when adjusting injury claims.
Since programs like Colossus have been put in use, insurance companies have consistently valued injury claims in smaller and smaller amounts.
The insurance companies contend that Colossus makes claims adjusting more efficient by providing a set payment range for each type of injury.
However, no two injuries are identical. Every injured person will face different circumstances and each injury will have varied effects on the lives of certain individuals.
This is why an experienced lawyer can make a huge difference in the outcome of your claim. The personal injury lawyers at Wham & Rogers know that injuries can’t be quantified by some software, and we will fight to make sure that you are compensated fairly for all of your injuries.
Call (832) 592–1108
Call our office for a free consultation. We would be glad to help.
Wham & Rogers, PLLC is located in The Woodlands, Tx. We serve The Greater Houston Area including Harris and Montgomery Counties.
You may also be interested in
- The Woodlands Car Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Lawyer in The Woodlands
- The Woodlands, Tx Wrongful Death Attorneys
Texas Trial Lawyers
- Colossus Software and Personal Injury Claim Evaluations
- The Texas Good Samaritan Law Explained
- Questions To Ask Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Dealing With Insurance Claims Adjusters — Avoid these mistakes
- What If My Child Is Injured At Day Care?
- What To Do After A Car Accident That Is Not Your Fault
- What If My Child Is Injured In A School Bus Accident?