Build a Not-to-Do List
Those Pesky Things, Write Them Down
A Not-to-Do list can save you overhead and time.
Now that you know that, let’s spend some time building one.
- Write the following:
- What are three things that you, in any circumstance, do not do? Think zero tolerance.
- Why do you try not to do that thing?
- What happens after you do that thing, how do you feel when you lose?
- If you typed it, print it out or write it again by hand.
- Place it somewhere that is visible to you, and remind yourself of those things daily.
- If something else strikes you, add it to the list.
Originally published at Life As Usual.