Luke Marston

NBA and NCAA editor

About: Luke is an absurd University of Virginia fan. He spends 98% of his time figuring out how they will lose whatever important game they have next and the other 2% breathing. He coaches a high school basketball team in Virginia and attends the University he so desperately frets about.

Teams: The University of Virginia, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers, Boston Celtics, Chelsea Blues, and Bayern Munich.

Favorite Quote: “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’re always gonna get what you’ve always got”

Tyler Brogan

MLB editor

About: A student at Roanoke College, Tyler spends most of his free time that is not consumed with studying either watching or playing sports or out in the woods hunting. Huge fan of pick-up basketball and always up for a wiffleball game. Tyler takes what he learns on the wiffleball field and applies it to the American Legion baseball team he helps coach. Those strategies are yet again applied to his fantasy sports teams he is the GM of…crazy cycle.

Teams: New York Yankees, Indianapolis Colts, New York Yankees, Virginia Tech Hokies, Athletico Madrid, and the New York Yankees.

Favorite Quote: “Eenie meenie minie mo….” Negan, The Walking Dead.

Garrett Ruggeri

NFL editor

About: 5'8 with shoes on. Can grab rim.

Favorite quote: “Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.”

Reed Larson

Soccer editor

Justin Larkin

Virginia Tech, NCAAF, and MLB editor

About: Saying he is a diehard Virginia Tech football and basketball fan would be an understatement. Former Cave Spring High School baseball phenom. His stories might be a little biased towards VT, but he can’t help it.

Teams: Virginia Tech (duh), Washington Nationals, Washington Capitals, Carolina Panthers

Favorite Quote: “You cannot lose games in the NFL, and still win.” Trent Dilfer
“Believe that good things will happen, and they will.” Unknown