Monica Hernandez — Operations Manager
- Where at you from, and why did you move to the area?
Born & raised in the best city, Austin, TX.
2. What did you do previous to working at The Range?
I was a senior sales representative for Nabisco.
3. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to go shooting, fishing, play and watch sports, watch movies, etc.
4. What are your goals for The Range and your RSO’s?
To be able to coach, mentor and train women of all backgrounds on the proper use of firearms. I want to help give them the skills to defend themselves and their loved ones.
5. If you weren’t working for The Range at Austin, what would your dream career be and why?
My dream career would be law enforcement because it seems to never have a dull moment and allows you to build better relationships with people of different backgrounds.
6. What is your favorite thing about working for The Range at Austin?
The camaraderie between the staff and the meeting and making of new friends with all the clientele.