The Zone CX Summit
Customer experience has become *the* key differentiator for businesses in a digital world — more important than customer service, product innovation, service offering or price.*
But what customer experience brands think they deliver is often very different from what their customers actually experience…
Cognizant and Zone are launching a report exposing the CX gap — including practical solutions on how to close it — at an exclusive event at King’s Place in September, and we’d love you to join us.
- The launch of the CX Gap report — the largest survey of UK marketers *ever* undertaken by Econsultancy.
- The revealing of our CX 50 list, celebrating the top 50 individuals driving the UK CX economy in partnership with Econsultancy and Marketing Week.
- Keynote by Martin Glenn, CEO of the FA
Other brilliant and insightful speakers on the day include:
- Geraldine Calpin, ex-CMO, Hilton Worldwide
- Margaret Jobling, Director of Brand Marketing, Centrica
- Tom Daniell, Retail and Brand Marketing Director, Aviva
If you would like to join us for what promises to be a fascinating and revealing day, please email Sarah Hackett, Zone Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*Source: Econsultancy / Adobe Digital Intelligence Briefing