Get your personal brand in shape with Senior Brand Strategist at BrandYourself, Ryan Erskine
In this episode we get to speak with Senior Brand Strategist at BrandYourself, Ryan Erskine. We explore his career journey and discuss how and why he is now on a mission to help people manage their brands. We also go into the details of Ryan’s new eBook: Online Reputation Management: The 28 Day Challenge: Get your personal brand in shape.
Ryan Erskine is a Brand Strategist at BrandYourself and a leading expert in personal branding and online reputation management. He empowers individuals and businesses to develop their personal and corporate brands, take control of their search results, and position themselves as thought leaders in their industries. Erskine is also an active contributor to Entrepreneur, Social Media Today, and Huffington Post, where he writes about personal branding and online
- Guest: Ryan Erskine
- VIP Brand Strategist @BrandYourself, helping people take control of their search results & personal brands. Author at @HuffingtonPost and@Entrepreneur
- Website: RyanErskine.com
- Ryan’s new eBook: Online Reputation Management: The 28 Day Challenge: Get your personal brand in shape.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/erskineryan
- SVG2: https://www.w3.org/TR/SVG2/
- Referenced article on Huffington Post: Companies, Clients and Colleges Are Googling You. Now What?
- Nir and This Blog: http://www.nirandfar.com/hooked
- Headspace THE HEADSPACE APP