What is TicTalking?
A mobile app designed to connect interesting people around the world.
TicTalking translates multiple languages in real-time, around a common interest for a global understanding.
Explore, discover and connect with people and communities based on your unique interests.
Why use TicTalking?
TicTalking features interactive conversation bubbles connecting users based on their passions and opinions — building more meaningful conversations.
- Use TicTalking for a digital travel experience. Discover like-minded people, conversations and communities on the GeoGlobe Interface. A whole new world to explore, curated by your unique interests.
- Talk to anyone in any language. Surpass dialectic and geographic barriers. Real conversations, connecting you with interesting people around the world.
- Find your daily match. The person you didn’t know you would meet, the conversation you didn’t know existed and the connection you always wanted.
People, Conversations, and Communities based on your personal interests.
How to start TicTalking?
The app is tailored for you based on what you love.
Download, choose your interests, and start TicTalking.
Explore the world through your interests and rally around your passions through the many communities within the app. If one isn’t there already, you have the power to create and curate your own. It doesn’t matter if you are trying to help change the world or share how your last 5km run went — there’s a community and/or conversation waiting for you.
Integrated and automatic language translation enables seamless connection between people regardless of language or location — no longer are people isolated based on linguistic or geographic barriers.
A world of digital travel. Our Story is a story of connection. It is our mission to Connect Interesting People Everywhere. TicTalking is about discovery, connectivity and hope. Human curiosity drives our need to connect with others. Multi-language translation capabilities around a common interest — for a global understanding.
Who are we?
Based out of Victoria, BC on the sunny west coast of Vancouver Island, Canada; TicTalking was conceived by visionary founder Doug Campbell in 2013 through his desire to connect. Having pen-pals as a kid, global connectivity was always an important facet of his being. Doug saw the potential to merge technological capabilities with interest based optimism to facilitate connections with ‘people you didn’t know you wanted to know’ and in the process create what he refers to as Digital Empathy.
- 3-D News Feed: Our game-like interface allows for users to visualize the tangibility of the international connections and conversations they are making within the app.
- Communities: The TicTalking Community feature allows influencers, artists, and industry leaders to connect with their audience and followers in a forum-like conversational space.
- Real-Time Translation: Through replies and direct conversations, users from all parts of the globe are able to convene over their interests and passions regardless of any linguistic restraints.
- Interest Based Search Function: You curate your own globe by selecting specific interests on your profile, seeing what your top matches are, checking out what’s trending in the world, or searching to see what’s going on nearby.
What’s to come?
We are constantly improving user experience by integrating innovative and engaging tools. Be sure to stay tuned for exciting upcoming features;
- Badges will reward users with specific achievements and visual merits when interacting with others from different geographic locations all around the globe.
- Heightened media integration will make sharing photos a seamless feature for conversations and add more versatility when creating profiles and communities.
- Cross-platform integration will allow users to share TicTalking posts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to further engage your friends in conversation.
- Regular language updates ensure that everyone‘s voice is heard in the global conversation. TicTalking is currently featuring 35 languages and counting.
For Even More TicTalking:
- Visit our website
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Any additional inquires can be directed to email@example.com
- For additional images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g1eln6wpy0bk5x7/AADr5mD4UvjvQtRAfArV_W4Ca?dl=0