June 29th Clemson Historic Picture Of The Day
Earle Hall Prank
(Photo Uploaded By Alan Cutts)
Today’s photo above is from the 1980’s and shows a creative prank played on the lettering outside of Earle Hall by some students looking to have a little fun. The below photo was taken in the early1960’s, soon after the completion of Earle Hall in 1959.
The building was named after Samuel B. Earle, a professor of engineering and President of Clemson’s Agricultural College. It was the first building on campus to be named for a living person at the time of dedication The Tiger Pregame Show On Facebook Tigerpregame on Twitter Tigerpregame on Medium Scott Rhymer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally published at tigerpregameshow.blogspot.com on June 29, 2015.