This Week In Blockchain #21
- Four International Banks Complete Commercial Paper Transaction on R3’s Corda Platform Four international banks have completed a live commercial paper transaction based on blockchain consortium R3’s Corda platform. Read More
- Seven EU States Sign Declaration to Promote Blockchain Use During an EU meeting, seven southern EU member states released a declaration asking for help in the promotion of blockchain. Read More
- International Crypto Standards: Will They Come From the Community or Governments? International standards for crypto are coming, but at what cost to innovation? Read More
- US Government Offering Up to $800K for Anti-Forgery Blockchain Solutions The U.S. Department of Homeland Security is seeking to fund anti-counterfeiting solutions from blockchain startups with grants of up to $800,000. Read More
- Crypto to Get Regulatory Certainty in South Africa in Payment System Review SARB and NPS aim to replace the outdated NPS Act 78, 1998 with a new set of infrastructure to transfer funds between individuals and entities. Read More
Thanks for reading our Newsletter.
You can Subscribe to the TokenAsia Newsletter to receive these updates directly to your inbox.
Visit our Website to know more about us.