TokenDesk is pleased to announce its new partnership with Opu Labs, blockchain solution for the tokenizing global skincare intelligence.
Opu Labs’ mission is to improve how the global skincare industry exchanges data, information, and rewards in a way that benefits patients, dermatologists, treatment centers, brand specialists, and product manufacturers. To make that happen, they are building a suite of blockchain-based technology platforms — starting with a mobile skincare app — and a token-based ecosystem that will reward its users.
Opu technology comprises five core services:
- Opu AI — a machine learning technology that analyzes, compares and recommends treatment solutions.
- Opu Service — a search platform that provides treatment information from consumer skincare service providers and eCommerce partners.
- Opu Coin — Ethereum crypto coins for use in the Opu marketplace powered by federated product search offering a comprehensive skincare solutions catalog.
- Opu Connect — a feature allowsing users to get advice from other users in the community, including doctors and specialists.
- Opu CRM — a free CRM (customer retention management) system for doctors and service providers with patient notes, annotations, and mobile history.