The wait is over! We are starting TEAM token sale today. If you haven’t heard of TEAM token, you might not be alone — but you are in the right place! We are going to tell you about TEAM tokens and the reasons to get your hands on them.
Back in October, we successfully finalized ACE token sale for tennis ($4.9M+ raised as of the sale end date!). While tennis is awesome (and we have the most amazing tennis ambassadors like Tommy Haas, Anastasia Myskina, Cedric Pioline and Robin Soderling), we had a feeling that TokenStars can make a greater impact on sports and beyond.
Here Comes the TEAM!
Being the first celebrity management platform on the blockchain, we build the ecosystem that connects celebrities, fans and advertisers. TEAM combines celebrity management activities in sports (football, hockey, basketball, poker) and entertainment (movies, music).
What is TokenStars platform?
When stopping by our website, pay attention to ‘How It Works’ section. We created an interactive chart to help our community to showcase the opportunities we offer.
TokenStars platform is a one-stop-shop and a handy toolkit for supporters — to gain value from our tokens, for celebrities — to manage their fans and brands relations, and for brands — to find the best endorsement opportunities.
Designed as a toolkit, the TokenStars platform consists of 12 integrated modules grouped in 4 layers:
· crowdfunding, enabling prospective talents to raise funds;
· infrastructure, providing the community with tools for key activities (scouting, voting, betting);
· fan community, allowing celebrities to grow their social capital and offering fans higher involvement;
· advertising, delivering smart and transparent data as well as engaged audiences to brands for more efficient promotion campaigns
What Is TEAM Token?
As a utility token, TEAM will be used in most of the activities powered by the TokenStars platform. Those include:
- repayment of agency commissions from advertisers and supported talents,
- providing incentives to fans and external agents for finding promising talents (scouts) and for promoting celebrities (promoters),
- making betting bids,
- participating in the voting polls,
- getting access to exclusive offers from celebrities, and so on.
TEAM Token Growth Drivers
Let’s have a look at a few examples based on the problems that TokenStars solve.
Talents & Pros
”Young talents need financial support”. We provide financial support to young talents at the critical junior age, so they don’t drop out of professional sports and entertainment . This significantly increases their chances for success.
“Established players need help with advertising sales”. We offer representation and marketing promotion to the pro-athletes and media personalities, that are already attractive for sponsors but overlooked by traditional agencies.
Token use: TokenStars receives advertising commissions (15–30%) and fees from supported talents’ future income (5–70%, depending on the industry). It must be paid in tokens. Brands and supported talents buy tokens in the market from token holders to pay for our services.
Fans desire much interaction with celebrities and more influence over sports clubs and players. We provide communities with a wide range of exclusive options and products that allow them to participate, analyze, critique, deconstruct, fantasize and connect with their favorite athletes and media personalities.
Token use: participating in these interactions fans earn and spend TEAM tokens, increasing the demand and the turnover of tokens.
Brands seek for combination of transparent advertising formats, as well as for more engaged audiences. TokenStars offers brands an opportunity to access highly involved fan audience and increase the efficiency of campaigns by implementing advertising smart contracts.
Token use: the endorsements and promotional services will be paid in tokens (fully or in a part of TokenStars commission). The higher the amount of advertising campaigns, the more tokens will be in demand.
Proven Business Model
We have already started implementing our business model by:
- Signing the first contract with a PRO tennis player — Veronika Kudermetova, winner of 21 international tournaments (№58 in WTA ranking in doubles)
- Launching the marketing project with Ekaterina Makarova (Olympic Gold medalist in Rio-2016; the winner of Wimbledon, US Open and Roland Garros; №33 in WTA singles / №3 in doubles)
- Establishing partnerships with major media platforms (for tennis we have signed a partnership deal with major sports media such as Tribuna.digital and Sports.ru with 12.5 million MAU);
- Assembling a top-notch sports & entertainment advisory board that will share its expertise to stimulate project growth and help us select the most promising talents and attract large audience of users to TokenStars platform: Lothar Matthaus (football), Tommy Haas (tennis), Nikita Kucherov (hockey), Alexander Anter (poker), Rico Torres (Hollywood), and others.
Where Does the Blockchain Fit?
We develop our platform on the blockchain to make it transparent and verifiable, create a powerful global community, ensure lower money transfer costs and faster transactions with no need in a third party, as well as to eliminate middlemen in and bring more transparency to the celebrity management industry.
TokenStars platform will be based on two interacting blockchains — Ethereum for the token-related operations and private blockchain for the internal platform operations: which was chosen as tens of thousands of people (with millions of participants in future) will interact on TS platform, so all these transactions will generate millions of recordings operations.
Token Sale Details
Token name TEAM
TEAM Sale Dates
⭐️ Tier 1: December 20, 2017 — January 10, 2018. min. 1,000 TEAM tokens (0.1 BTC), bonus 40%;
⭐️ Tier 2: January 10–20, 2018. min. 1,000 TEAM tokens (0.1 BTC), bonus 30%;
⭐️ Tier 3: January 20–31, 2018. min. 100 TEAM tokens (0.01 BTC), bonus 15%;
⭐️ Tier 4: January 31 — February 15, 2018. min. 100 TEAM tokens (0.01 BTC), bonus 10%;
⭐️ Tier 5: February 15–28, 2018. min. 100 TEAM tokens (0.01 BTC), no bonus.
Restrictions for countries
TEAM tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise alienated by their holders to, citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual residence, location or their seat of incorporation (i) in the United States of America (including its states and the District of Columbia), Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands of the United States, any other possessions of the United States of America, or (ii) in the country or territory where transactions with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
Total supply up to 75,000,000 tokens
ICO supply up to 45,000,000 tokens
Token price: 0.0001 BTC
Soft cap: $1M
Target A: $5M
Target B: $10M
Hard cap: $15M
Payment methods BTC, ETH, ACE
Referral program terms 10%
Token allocation (team, etc.) For every 60 tokens sold, 20 additional tokens will be created and retained for the team, partners and advisors, and 20 additional tokens will be created and retained for the network growth.
To learn more about TEAM, please visit our website