July was a hot season for us. We started a new listing partnership, had various activities in Scouting, Voting, Bounty and Predictions modules on our platform. So now we want to share our main achievements with you more precisely:
- 3 new athletes in the scouting module
- 3 new polls on the platform for tennis players
- 2 bounty contests, the third free-entry poker tournament and the new task from Alexey Sutormin
- Auction with Alexey Sutormin
- Listing at 1inch
- Football predictions contest
- Partnership with Uptrennd platform
3 new athletes in the scouting module
Togan Tokac, Kristina Kudryavtseva and Grigorii Gordeev joined our tennis juniors scouting system.
Togan is a promising player from Turkey. He started playing at the age of 3. Slovakia J3 semifinalist. Highest career rank is 284. Kristina is from Russia. She is a semifinalist of two J3 events. Grigorii is a Russian player too. His highest career rank is 309, but our experts positively estimated his technique.
3 new polls on the platform for tennis players
Three players have passed through the voting procedure on our platform. First, our tennis experts evaluated the basic skills and main techniques like forehand, backhand, volleys, and footwork. Then our community had the chance to support or not the players.
Nishant Dabas got the resulting score of 2.69/5. He was approved by the community with 69% of votes.
Isabela Alvarez Mercante was highly estimated by our experts with the resulting score of 3.63/5. She was approved by the community with 66.9% of votes.
Togan Tokac had quite positive feedback and this led to the resulting score of 3.91/5. He was also approved by the community with 77.2% of votes.
2 bounty contests, a poker tournament and the new task from Alexey Sutormin
On the 18th of July we held the third free-entry poker tournament. The game took place at the Pokerstars website. It took 2.5 hours to define the winner.
14 participants competed for 15,500 TEAM tokens and the 4 of them won a share of the prize pool:
- 1st place — 5625 TEAM tokens
- 2nd place — 4750 TEAM tokens
- 3rd place — 3000 TEAM tokens
- 4th place — 2125 TEAM tokens
On the 23rd of July we announced a new task from TokenStars PRO star Alexey Sutormin. This contest is available till 7th of August, so you may take part and win 500 TEAM tokens.
To participate, please:
- Post a photo of you celebrating any remarkable football moment with #TokenStarsQuizPlus hashtag on Instagram.
- Subscribe to @tokenstars and @alexsutor91
- Sign up on TokenStars platform and click “join” on this activity.
Auction with Alexey Sutormin
In July we introduced a new lot — personally autographed jersey of Alexey Sutormin, worn during the first half of the Russian Premier League season 19/20, which ended with the champion title for Zenit.
The auction supports Podari Zhizn charitable foundation. It focuses on treatment, support and rehabilitation of children and young adults with oncological, hematological and other life-threatening conditions in Russia and CIS.
Listing at 1inch
On the 17th of July, TokenStars started cooperating with 1inch exchange, a decentralized integrator of the crypto exchanges. DEX excludes intermediaries from the exchange chain and allows the exchange of digital assets between users directly (peer-to-peer) through smart contracts or other algorithms based on a distributed ledger.
- 1inch Exchange is a decentralized exchange aggregator. It’s designed to roll liquidity and pricing from all major DEXes into one platform, making it easy to get the best price for the desired trade.
- Trades via 1inch can be split across exchanges, to minimize slippage and provide the best pricing possible. 1inch is also non-custodial, with all trades being performed within a single transaction from a user’s Ethereum-based wallet.
- Oasis, Kyber Network, Uniswap, 0x Relays and others are all integrated into the 1inch protocol.
- Most popular wallets such as Metamask, Authereum, and Ledger are supported.
Football predictions contest
We are big football fans and our predictions contest was about it again. In July we had matches from the UK, France, Italy, Russia, and Belarus national championships. The final top 100 contestants shared 2,500 TEAM prize pool and the leader got 250 TEAM.
Partnership with Uptrennd platform
On 30th of July we joined Uptrennd. It is a social media platform that differentiates itself by building in incentive structures that reward both content creators and users who engage with content. On Uptrennd, users are rewarded with points for both submitting contents such as videos, music and news as well as for interacting with contents posted. Points can then be exchanged for 1UP tokens among many other various rewards available. The value of points comes from funnelling advertisement revenue directly into the Uptrennd ecosystem.
This partnership is created for marketing purposes, mostly on attracting new tokenholders to the TokenStars project.