Have you ever thought about breaking off on your own and starting something new? A business that’s truly yours, run exactly how you want and offering something great to your potential customers?
There’s no time like the present to get started. In the third quarter of 2016 alone, after all, 240,000 businesses opened their doors (metaphorical or otherwise), and this is a trend that hasn’t slowed down. It’s more accessible than ever for more people to actually get started, and in this post, we’ll look at 10 reasons why you should consider starting a new business in 2020.
- There is a multitude of tools and services that make it easier than ever. (Read more.)
- Your earning potential is unlimited.
- You get to do things your way.
- You can do a lot of good with your business.
- It’s a chance to offer something better than what’s out there.
- You’ll have more flexibility.
- You can do what you love and pass off the rest to your team.
- It can provide a sense of purpose.
- It probably won’t cost as much as you think. (Here’s why)
- It’s an exciting adventure that gives you meaning
There are a lot of good reasons to start a new business in 2020; you may even have some that aren’t on our list here.
If you’re nervous about starting, remember that you don’t have to dive in head first if you don’t want to. You can always start it as a gig on the side, waiting until you’ve found your footing, have some new experience and have some solid recurring income before you leave your current job and branch out full time. It’s your business, after all.
If you decided to ring in the new year with a new business, you’ll need a business phone number. Enter our 2020 sweepstakes for a chance to win a FREE Tresta service for one year! We’ll be picking one winner per week through the end of February.