Are you an entrepreneur? Or do you see yourself striking out on your own with an adventurous start-up in the future? It’s a dream for a lot of people. But how do you do it successfully? This question keeps so many from choosing the entrepreneurial path. While there may not be one school of thought that leads entrepreneurs to success, there are lessons to be learned. The following list includes some of the top entrepreneur book suggestions for founders, CEO’s, and small business leaders.
1. Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, by Simon Sinek.
2. REWORK, by Jason Fried.
3. The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses, by Eric Ries.
4. The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers, by Ben Horowitz.
5. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future, by Peter Thiel.
6. Influencing Virtual Teams: 17 Tactics That Get Things Done with Your Remote Employees, by Hassan Osman.
7. The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It, by Michael E. Gerber.
8. The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9–5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich, by Timothy Ferriss.
For even more must-read suggestions for entrepreneurs, visit our blog for the complete list.