Trittium — Weekly Report #20
December 30 to January 6
- - WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
I think we are on the same path like the past week, there were no significant changes, finished with a minimal variation of only +1.6% over the previous week.
I Think that this image in the 4 hour explains $Btc situation clearly, we are finishing the triangle, let’s see where it will take us. But don’t forget we are in a bearish market conditions.
About the $BTC Dominance? It went down to 51,03%, so, it continues going down… not bad for trittium.
$Dash week has been really calm, with no big changes. Finally kept a similar capitalization with the last one - around 689 USD millions.
About $Dash dominance, it is now at 28.29%, higher than last week.
When we have higher $Dass dominance and the same masternodes capitalization, we know that Trittium market will be smaller.
Since last week these are the big data changes:
Total Masternodes market, 1,172 USD million.(-0.05%)
$Dash market capitalization: 689 USD million.(-3%)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 483 USD millions.(-7%)
So, Trittium market lost around 40 USD millions, a really big amount for a small market capitalization like our.
With 251,839 nodes running, the number of running nodes is higher, but no real difference in %, as the growth is minimal.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
Trittium had a good week, after a +41% growth past week a retest was needed, and I think we kept good support and we are now stabilized around greater amounts than time ago.
We are aware that TA is not key in low market capitalization projects, but if you believe in it, you will see a new daily tendency line really clear.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on December 30:
And this one is today, January 6:
- The average trade price is much higher, around 180–190 sats
- The buy orders book is similar, with 2,38 $BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is higher than last week, with 670,000 $Trtt for sale.
- We have now 13,4 masternodes in sell orders and 25 masternodes in buying orders. We keep a good ratio.
- We have fewer coins locked at nodes now with 64,900,000 TRTT (59,99%).
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
The week has been intense, devs have been on holidays, but the Trittium team didn’t stop working, trying to make new agreements and getting ready with more and more deployments and news.
- Vacations? Look,
- Trittium sponsors Masternode Buzz competition. This is our first step to make our brand more and more recognized and now we are giving our first steps in this direction. You can check it here: https://portfolio.masternode.buzz/
- Trittium made another PoCon trial, this time among trttNode Trittium investors. Next one will include to all the masternode holders, as our WP explains.
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Here we have also had a frenetic week.
- Coins listed:
$trtt, $xgs, $xorn, $BND, $lpc, $lcg, $midas, $becn, $ingy, $dashg, $rcrt, $rupx, $evos, $thc, $nzl, $roco, $quot, $lrm, $esbc, $altbet, $hth, $gic, $pcr, $mcpc, $sins and $peg,
- Coins delisted: $wgr. Reason: Chain issues.
- Coins listed this week: $cato, $nxb, $cfl.
- Coins near to be listed with dev funds: $Polis and $Alqo.
- Coins near to be listed: $wage, $xlib, $shpo….
- The number of deployed nodes continue increasing, our next target, 800 nodes running!!!!
- We always will be at the investor service, so, when some nodes go down because of us, we will pay the rewards, and don’t mind to buy them at the exchange. We promised you a high-level service, this is how we work:
We continue creating and developing, stay tuned!!!!
Thanks for trusting us!!!!
If you liked the article, please don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: