Trittium — Weekly Report #46
June 30 to July 7
1.- WHAT DID THE MARKET DO?
Great week at the crypto markets, with several movements and a lot of ups and downs. Finally, the market is smaller than last Sunday, as we have now 320,000 USD millions as market capitalization, 18,000 less (-5.32%).
No new ATH for $BTC this week. Bitcoin is running into a channel and tried to break it recently, but soon was rejected back to the channel. Is supposed it will continue going down. But you know, BTC is not easy to predict.
About BTC dominance, we are at too high levels, around 65% but at least we found a roof around 66% if BTC price goes down, is logical to think about 64.20 as a new reasonable target. Later we need to break this trend line to reach better levels for alts reactions.
Not a good week for Dash, his market capitalization is now 114 USD millions fewer. (-7.69%). His BTC price is now at 0.0137 BTC, his lowest price since 2017 December.
Dash Dominance into masternode sector is now at 56.41%, 0.5 points less than the previous week.
Masternodes market capitalization is similar to the previous week.
Masternodes market kept his capitalization around 2,434 USD millions.
Saturday, June 22, data:
Total Masternodes market 2,434 USD million (-0.12%)
Dash market capitalization 1,375 USD million. (-7.65 %)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 1,059 USD million. (-6%)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are at 922,340 USD (-25.66%).
With around 238,789 nodes running, the market has 2,200 nodes less running than the previous week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
Another bad week for Tritium price. We were into an ascending triangle, but sadly, Bitcoin movements led us to exit from it, we tried to reenter, but we have not been able to do it. We are going down and looks like our last support is at 62 sats.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on June 30:
And this one is today, July 7:
- The average trade price is smaller than last week, around 65–70 sats
- The buy orders book is similar, with 0.22 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is thinner, with 1,627,000 Trtt for sale.
- We have now 32 masternodes in sell orders and 5 in buying orders. The ratio is better than last week, but ugly anyway.
- We have now 65,800,000 TRTT (52,63%) coins locked, 1,150,000 coins less than the previous week.
Not a good week for Trittium really, the price went down seriously. It is obvious these are not good weeks for the alts, but we should be much better.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
Twitter: 262 followers. (+6)
Remember, this account is new. Are you following us? Do it!!!
trttNodes (@Nodestrtt) | Twitter
The latest Tweets from trttNodes (@Nodestrtt). Focus on your Masternodes portfolio, leave the rest on us. Getting into…
- Discord: 7,497 523 members (-0.34%).
- PoCoN This week:(June 23 to June 29)
- Trtt total coins burned: 1,413,167
Check it here:
Trittium block explorer
- Blockfolio updated our coins data. Now you can see much more info about Trittium in the Blocfolio app. https://messari.io/asset/trittium
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
New coins listed: 4
Instant Masternodes Running: -9.38%
Cold nodes running: +38.14%
Coins listed this week as instanodes and cold nodes: Social Trader and Privix.
Coins listed this week just as Cold Nodes: LAPO and ACED.
- Coins delisted from the platform: SPDR, ZXP, DMME, DKPC, GGP, PCR, XCOM, ICA, P59, PARQ, SYD, BETXC, GALI, and SIERRA.
- Special price for COLD nodes will remain until we reach 1,500 nodes running or August 1. Price is 0.49€ per month per node.
We continue delivering and working!!!!
Thanks for reading, don’t forget to clap!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: