About BTC, sad to say, but we continue on the same channel, nothing changed. Just it didn’t rebound and continued his regular leg down as you can see.
Also, we can see (White box) how MA200 is above MA50.
About BTC Dominance, 68.30% is the actual ratio, similar to 7 days ago. We keep the same targets as the previous week: 62–63%.
Actual Dash capitalization is reduced to 500 USD million (-20.25%) and 53.54% dominance, again, 3 points under past week data.
About masternodes total market, the capitalization is much smaller than last week (-14.84%).
If we check today´s data, we have:
Masternodes market 929 million (-14.84 %)
Dash market capitalization 500 USD million. (-20.25 %)
Masternodes market excluding $Dash: 429 USD million. (-7.93 %)
About Trittium market capitalization, we are now at 418,000 USD
With around 222,000 nodes running, we see 5,000 nodes less than the previous week.
2. WHAT DID TRITTIUM DO?
We are reaching the end of the triangle, still into average numbers.
About price and market orders, This was the order book on November 17:
And this is today, November 24:
- The average trade price is a bit smaller, around 45 sats.
- The buy orders book is smaller, with 0.13 BTC in buying orders.
- The sell orders book is higher with 213,814 trtt for sale.
- We have now 65,1000,000 TRTT (50,37%) coins locked, 50,000 more than the previous week.
3. PROJECT PROGRESS.
- Twitter: 1,246 Followers. (+36)
- Discord: 7,469(+8 members).
PoCoN This week:(November 17 to November 24)
Sent to investors: 17,000.
- Trtt total coins burned: 3,270,745 Trtt.
- To celebrate our agreement with Masters of Nodes, we launched a raffle where you can win some Trittium, try it!!!
4. trttNodes PROGRESS.
Last week data:
And today, November 24:
Instant Masternodes Running: 0%
Cold nodes running: -6.41%
Last ten weeks graph:
- New coins listed this week as insta and cold nodes: Fastway.
- Actual Premium Integration Projects: STREAMIT, GEXAN, LIVENODES, ESBC and UKC.
Bad week for crypto, for Alts, for masternode market and Trittium.
We can continue working and wait for better times.
Thanks for reading!!!!
You can also follow us on the networks below: