Latest Progress | Odyssey-V3.6 to be Launched on TRON MainNet
TRON has long been regarded as one of the public chains with the greatest potential in the industry. With continuous updates and iterations, the TRON MainNet will soon be upgraded to version 3.6.
With joint efforts from the development team at TRON, Odyssey-V3.6 will realize a more lightweight built-in event server with added protocol data check.
The new features in version 3.6 are as follows:
● New instructions are added for the TVM, including create2, bitwise shifting, and extcodehash, supporting more new features;
● Allow contract deployer to clear his contract’s existed ABI, further improving the privacy of the contract;
● Implement a more lightweight built-in event server, providing convenience for DApp developers to customize their own event service when they choose to switch on this feature.
● Enhance protocol data check to prevent malicious data on the chain;
● Add transaction permission settings for users, compatible with multi-signature;
● Optimize the P2P network and the block/transaction broadcasting process for gRPC/HTTP interface, further improving the stability of the TRON network.
The TRON public chain enjoys a transaction per second (TPS) of tens of thousands, and maximizes user engagement to its ecosystem with free access and strong incentives. Developers can use the TRON Protocol and the TVM to develop applications both for themselves and the community.
We would like to thank all for your continuous support for TRON, and give a big thanks to our developers for their hard work around the clock, which allows TRON’s ecosystem to continue to grow with rapid development. Let’s look forward to Odyssey-V3.6 presented to you by the world’s largest blockchain decentralized application operating system!