#TropicsBusinessSummit to be held in Johannesburg for the 2nd year in a row | 16–20 October 2018, South Africa
From 2018, the TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT will be organized during 5 days in the cosmopolitan city of Johannesburg in South Africa and the occasion will, once again, draw together African and Global business stakeholders and political leaders with South Africa’s preeminent companies and trend-makers in order to:
• Bring together small and medium-sized enterprises, key opinion leaders and social influencers, CEOs, diplomats and selected members of governmental and non-governmental organizations to tap into the potential of emerging markets and to encourage innovation that shapes business-friendly environments.
• Strengthen the relationship between African and International business communities and also link Developed and Emerging Markets through Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) by developing and enhancing future opportunities.
• Forge stronger trade and investment ties by capitalizing on the tremendous potential to increase commerce, job-creations, build economic partnerships and promote sustainable development (SDGs).
• Develop a unique and multilingual platform aimed at facilitating strategic networking and promoting investments.
• Continue to maintain its results-oriented vision: TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT promises to remain a benchmark for high-level discussion, giving every participant the context and opportunity for long-term engagement. We ensure the impact of our efforts with each gathering delivering clear outcomes and actions points.
TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT 2018 • PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The 2nd edition of the TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT will be held on 16–20 October 2018 at the Parktonian All-Suites Hotel by Marriott in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The 2018 theme is “Accelerating startups in emerging markets through financial partnerships for inclusive growth and sustainable development.”
In a span of five days, an array of activities are staged including Conferences, Corporate Exhibitions, Capacity Building Workshops, Country Presentations, Government to Government Meetings (G2G), Government to Business (G2B) and Business to Business Networking Features (B2B), TROPICS MAGAZINE ‘Power -List’ 2018 Unveiling and Pitch Competition.
TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT • 2018 AGENDA / SAVE THE DATE
TUESDAY 16 OCTOBER 2018 : TROPICS Excellency Awards + Investors and Entrepreneurs ‘Meet & Greet’
WEDNESDAY 17 OCTOBER 2018 : Conference — Day 1 + Workshops + B2B Meetings + Expo Centre
THURSDAY 18 OCTOBER 2018 : Conference — Day 2 + Workshops + B2B Meetings + Expo Centre
FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER 2018 : Tourism Day + Corporate Visits + Food, Arts, Fashion Festival
SATURDAY 20 OCTOBER 2018 : Tropics Business Summit ‘Sponsors & Partners’ Brunch + Sponsored Closing Gala Dinner
Copyright TROPICS INTERNATIONAL Inc., All Rights Reserved.