POV Crypto Episode 53: Is Bitcoin Safe From Itself? — with Dan Held
Dan Held is a prolific Bitcoin writer…
Dan has a library of incredible articles that illustrate complex aspects of Bitcoin, in easy-to-understand ways. He is a master of comprehension about this massively complex system, and he comes to POV Crypto to deliver some knowledge.
- The Binance Hack, and the theoretical possibility to roll back the chain
- Is this a canary in the coal-mine for Bitcoin’s security?
- BTC-denoninated fees vs USD-denominated fees
- Fee-market USD-based fees required to secure the chain
- Austrian sound money and chain security