POV Crypto Episode 29 – Evaluating Currencies with Murad Mahmudov
Murad is famous for his in-depth analysis and commentary on currencies, their adoption process, how capital and the social layer interacts, and much more.
Topics of Conversation
- Murad’s super specific, concrete charts
- Using on-chain analytics to inform trading
- Indicators of a currency’s value
- Evaluating a blockchain based on its consensus mechanism, rather than what its capable of
- What gives a base chain its value?
- PoS having a ton of competitors in the future
- PoS as a family of constructions
- The small number of investable opportunities create investable opportunities in-of-itself
- DApps with even just a little usage will receive significant investment
- Rationality of BTC maximalism
- Positive sentiments to MakerDAO
- Volatility and its role in currency