POV Crypto Episode 47 — Building the Unstoppable Web with Bradley Kam
Bradley Kam the co-founder of blockchain startup Unstoppable Domains, comes to the SF studio to have a chat with Christian and David.
Brad talks about what’s wrong with the web today and how Unstoppable is using public blockchains to set things straight.
Please enjoy this conversation with Bradley Kam!
Topics of Conversation
- Building a blockchain-agnostic product
- Using Zilliqa to host public addresses for any blockchain
- Zilliqa’s IPFS and website hosting platform
- How a hyper-competitive environment is the downfall of Web2
- How the hyper-competitive environment supports the gig economy
Please rate and share the podcast!
You can find us @POVCryptopod on Twitter.
David Hoffman on Twitter and Medium @TrustlessState
Christian Keroles on Twitter @ck_SNARKs
Unstoppable Domains on Twitter @unstoppableweb & unstoppabledomains.com
Send Bitcoin: 3P1kkSBdsc2vPWXin3h6bdVeTS4BzXdNG1
Send Ether: 0xa6daaa2c423e72f7a248e1642b0b0151a0ce3778