Diversity and Inclusion in Entrepreneurship Summit, Spring 2018
The workforce today is more diverse than ever before. Diversity in all forms — race, ethnicity, age, gender, religion, experience, work styles, ability, and more — brings more knowledge, perspectives, and experience to a company. This helps businesses appeal to consumers across the world and gives companies many competitive advantages. The best companies understand that diversity and inclusion is a best practice of business that benefits companies and employees alike. Investing in diversity and inclusion is a win-win situation.
This Thursday (3/1/18), attend the Diversity and Inclusion in Entrepreneurship Summit to learn more about how you can drive ROI from diversity in entrepreneurship. The panel of successful entrepreneurs will discuss how diversity in organizations not only brings new perspectives, but also improves empathy, motivation, and tenacity.
• Professor Luis Martins: Director of the Herb Kelleher Center and Chair of McComb’s Department of Management
• Arie Brish: Principal a cxo360
• April Downing: CFO at WP Engine
• Alejandro Ruelas: Co-founder, Managing Partner, and CMO of LatinWorks
• Gretel Perera: Founder of Latinas in Tech
• Naruby Schlenker: Co-founder and VP of Business Development for Ordoro
Where: AT&T Executive Center, Room 202
When: Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 5:30 PM
RSVP here: https://diversity030118.splashthat.com/