20 Startup Quotes for Entrepreneurs
No matter how positive you’re, there will be times when negativity will kick you down; in those situations I hope following 20 quotes helps you to standup again.
- God grant us the serenity to accept to things we cannot change, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference. — Reinhold Niebuhr
- The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it . — Michaelangelo
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it. — Jordan Belfort
- Its the courage to continue that counts.
- The only people capable of handling success are those who have learned to handle failures w/o taking their eyes off the prize. ―Orrin Woodward
- To have success, you can’t let failure stop you. To have great success, you can’t let success stop you. — Robert Brault
- The closer one gets to the top, the more one finds there is no “top.” — Nancy Barcus
- Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go. — William Feather
- How do you achieve success? Well, for one thing, you don’t define it before you achieve it. — Robert Brault
- If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you. — Arthur McAuliff
- If at first you don’t succeed, failure may be your style. — Quentin Crisp
- If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried. — Author Unknown
- If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then give up. There’s no use in being a damn fool about it. — W.C. Fields
- If at first you do succeed — try to hide your astonishment. — Author Unknown
- An inventor is simply a fellow who doesnt take his education too seriously. — Charles F. Kettering
- The only reason for time to exist is so that everything doesn’t happen at once. — Albert Einstein
- God bless that potential that we all have for making anything possible if we think we deserve it. — Shirley MacLaine
- I was born to make mistakes. Not to fake perfection. — Bobby Ray
- Nobody ever injured their vision by looking at the brighter side. — B.o.B
- If you don’t own a business, treat your job as your business. — Robert Steven Kaplan
Hope you are feeling better now.