UNCLOAK ™ How to Send Contributions using MyEtherWallet (MEW)
Disclaimer: We provide these instructions only as a guide for the the Token Pre-Sale. Contributors must do their own research and not solely rely on our guide below. We make no representations or warranties that the following material is precise and complete, or that any associated service will be reliable or function as described. All contributors are solely responsible for all risks associated in connection with using these services. We use MyEtherWallet for all examples given in this guide.
You can send your Ethereum contributions via MyEtherWallet, MIST, PARITY/NANO LEDGER. The process is quite straightforward and similar for each. Our guide is based on MyEtherWallet, but follows the same principle for all.
DO NOT SEND ETH DIRECTLY FROM YOUR CRYPTO EXCHANGE ACCOUNT SUCH AS KRAKEN/BINANCE/COINBASE TO THE CROWDSALE CONTRACT ADDRESS OR YOUR TOKENS WILL BE LOST
- Go to myetherwallet.com and choose option “Send Ether & Tokens.”
2. Choose Keystore/JSON File (unless you have other preferences). Select your Wallet File and enter your password.
3. Click on “Unlock” to access your wallet .
4. Enter the Uncloak Contract address for ETH here on the “To Address” field.
IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU ARE SENDING TO THE CORRECT ADDRESS BY CROSS-CHECKING THE UNCLOAK CONTRACT ETH ADDRESS IN THE UNCLOAK DASHBOARD (Uncloak.io/dashboard) OR SEE BELOW FOR THE UNCLOAK CONTRACT ETH ADDRESS:
UNCLOAK CONTRACT ETH ADDRESS: 0x400784D4d1fe603B2E7a96416fa9A1afadf47009
5. Enter the amount of ETH you want to contribute (minimum 4 eth).
6. The gas limit is usually automatically determined by MEW but if you want to manually input an amount you can set the gas limit to 200,000 (recommended).
7. Click on “Generate Transaction”
8. Click on “Send Transaction.”
9. Once you’re sure the address is correct, click on “Yes, I am sure. Make transaction!”
And that’s it. You’ve successfully sent your ETH contribution for the Uncloak Token Pre-Sale! Make sure that your ETH address matches the one on your Uncloak Token Dashboard account.
Please see MyEtherWallet’s FAQ page for more info: MyEtherWallet’s FAQ
Anything you need to ask us? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on on Telegram.
Thank you all for being a part of the Uncloak community.