NetVRk: A Metaverse Built on the Blockchain
Netvrk is a social Virtual Reality platform on the blockchain, offering tools that allow you to create, share, and monetize your creations easily. It is an accessible platform where everyone can easily create their own fully immersive VR worlds and experiences using Netvrk’s state of the art sandbox.
Netvrk debuted on UniFarm’s staking pool Cohort 9. The pool filled up in a record 9 minutes. Due to the popular demand, Netvrk participated in UniFarm Cohort 12 and 18.
NetVRk uses an accessible in-game editor to allow users to create, share, and monetise their creations without the need for any coding or technical knowledge. The ability to build in-game assets that may later be minted as NFTs is as simple as dragging and dropping.
People Behind NetVRk
NetVRk is founded by Michael Katseli and co-founded by Linus Chee. The two have done tremendous work in the field of Virtual Reality and made a mark in the industry by bringing the technology to the Blockchain.
Michael Katseli: Founder
Michael founded Xmod (formerly Intvisco), a virtual reality simulation studio. For a number of industries, including high-tech businesses, architects, and real estate agencies, Xmod generates complicated simulations, both graphically and software-wise. Starting with a prototype of VR eyewear produced by Michael five years ago, the studio has been creating its own API, NetVRk, for the past two years. Michael has developed and led software development companies in the fields of mobile apps, 3D simulations, engineering, and augmented and virtual reality.
Linus Chee: Co-founder
Linus has almost a decade of expertise in the entertainment industry, including design, art directing, and business and finance. Linus spent several years in his early career as an investment manager and personal trader before deciding to pursue his genuine passion for art, design, and entertainment.
Linus studied entertainment design at Gnomon School of VFX in Hollywood and Brainstorm School in Burbank, California, under some of the top designers in the world. He began his career at Dreamlab Gaming/Studios as a graphic designer and creative director. Linus was recruited by Xmod, Inc. after several years, when he helped Michael Katseli in founding Xmod’s own IP “NetVRk.” Linus is currently part of a development team that creates high-end virtual reality solutions and entertainment, and he oversees the company’s concept design, art direction, and administration.
The Creative Team of NetVRk
Katseli and Chee have brought together a broad group of specialists, ranging from developers and researchers to virtual reality experts, to form a highly functional synergy of brains to bring their vision to life.
Welcome to NetVRk
NetVRk definitely shines when it comes to in-game commerce. Land is taken via NFTs, and users can purchase, sell, and trade it. NFTs can be traded in-game or through a third-party website like OpenSea. The utility of land is as broad as NetVRk’s premise itself. Landowners can use the in-game toolset to modify the terrain and create structures in addition to renting, leasing, or selling land. After that, users can host a social gathering, a business meeting, or an interactive demonstration. Users can also utilize this toolset to create interactive applications or games, deploying customised assets, waypoints, and objectives. When it comes to what users may achieve with this ground-breaking system, the possibilities are literally endless.
NetVRk Solves Common Industry Problems
- Lack of Quality Content: As wel all know, there’s a limited amount of quality content within the VR environment and the shortage of well-crafted design tools. The NetVRk VWGen technology can create an infinite number of unique, fully interactive virtual reality worlds. The ease with which new users can create new worlds as soon as they join the platform will aid in the addition of a varied range of material to NetVRk. The platform will generate high-quality content, including full cities and other complex environments, as well as strong user-created tools. User-generated content will first be vetted, and then it will be added to the database. The system’s algorithm will oversee this initial review process, which will be conducted by a dedicated staff member. This will be filtered according to quality in order to maintain a high-quality user experience. Other users will be able to express their feedback thanks to a rating and review system in place. This technology will be used by the platform to draw attention to specific people and material inside the database for further use and monetization.
- Entry Issues: Even for a seasoned coder, creating VR content today necessitates the acquisition of new skills and the refinement of old ones. Furthermore, the cost of developing VR applications is higher than that of developing mobile applications, and not all content providers have the financial means to do so. The VWGen editor enables everyone to participate in virtual reality by providing tools and functions for quickly and efficiently creating VR applications in a sandbox environment. Because users may create VR applications without any prior programming or design skills, the platform is accessible to a wide range of people and organisations interested in joining the community and entering the VR application creation market.
- Lack of Monetization Options: There is currently a global shortage of various possibilities for monetizing VR activities. There are currently just a few options for mainstream sectors to profit from VR due to the lack of a large user base. NetVRk provides a variety of VR monetization options as well as participation awards. All users will benefit from having all of VR under one roof, and there will be a variety of opportunities to take advantage of.
Here’s the glimpse of all the investors of NetVRk:
According to the roadmap described in the NetVRk whitepaper, NetVRk team has accomplished so many things such as,
- POC Completion.
- Development on immersive VR locomotion.
- Seed round fundraising.
- Smart contract deployment.
- Platform development.
- Business development
- Public token offering, etc.
As we are in the end of the year 2021, the team has already planned to accomplish two of its goals such as,
- Migration of all VR/AR content.
- Expansion into Asian and European markets.
$NTVRK Token Ecosystem
$NTVRK token as many use-cases:
Within the virtual reality realm, the $NTVRK token can be used to purchase assets. Buildings, vehicles, and residences are examples of assets that can be found in the NETVRK market.
Within NETVRK, commodities are a commodity in the virtual reality environment. Tokens can be used to buy land in major real estate hotspots such as right in front of the city or overlooking the ocean.
Buy Advertising Space
$NTVRK tokens can be used to purchase advertising space, which can then be utilized in peer-to-peer transactions to display user advertisements and create revenue, or resold to third parties.
On the platform, the $NTVRK token can be used to generate Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), which can be used or exchanged between players in a peer-to-peer fashion.
Another method for users to become involved is to join the network as nodes and earn token incentives for helping to keep the network secure.
Where to Buy $NTVRK Token?
You can use any of the mentioned exchange to buy, hold and trade $NTVRK tokens.
Want to Automatically Diversify Your Portfolio with $NTVRK Tokens?
For those who wish to earn high yields on their investments and diversify their portfolio at the same time, UniFarm is the best bet in all forms.
There are several examples of users who’ve earned staggering returns by investing small in UniFarm.
What you need to do?
The tokens you’ve purchased using UniSwap, KuCoin or Hotbit, you need to transfer those tokens to your MetaMask wallet and stake those tokens in UniFarm.
You will earn a minimum of 36% APY which can go up to 250% APY maximum, which is a win-win for investors.
You can follow this How to Stake guide to learn the staking process.